Thursday, April 14, 2011

Errant Thought Roundup 28 - GUEST POST!

The ETR is going to be a guest post today AND next Thursday. And there ain't nothin' you can do about it.

Tonight, my sweet husband is doing the roundup while I shower. It's for the best - I really need a shower. Take it away, baby...

I love, I love, I hate, I hate
I like, I wish, for goodness sake...
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray
I will, I won't, and for today...

I love the way my wife cooks tilapia, it's one of the best things she makes
I love my mother and father, they've truly been a great example for how I should live my life and how to raise a family
I hate that I didn't get my externship site for next year, I may be in the middle of nowhere separated from the two most important people in my life for months at a time.
I hate that all the food I love to eat is not good for me
I like the Flyers chances in the playoffs this year
I wish that I could find time to sleep
For goodness sake people need to learn how to drive, traffic laws are not suggestions
I hope that my little girl grows up adoring her father at least half as much as I adore her
I hope that life never ceases to amaze me
I pray that people realize how fortunate they are to be living in this country
I pray that Sadie dances at her recital, and that she doesn't have a massive case of stage fright
I will attempt to go golfing tomorrow to celebrate the end to several weeks of clinic, tests, and practicals
I won't shoot under 100, on the first nine
And for today, enjoy this time, it's a gift that's why they call it the present - Master Oogway

Photobucket

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...