Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Have So Much to Say...

I have barely been blogging for the last two (three?) weeks, but it's not because I don't love you, and it's certainly not because I don't have anything to say. In fact, quite the opposite! I adore you, and I could probably talk for a week without stopping...it might be boring and uninformative, but I could totally do it.

So, in the off-chance that you've missed me, let me tell you what I've been up to!

In the last several weeks, my office (~225 people) moved from our suburb location to our new permanent home in Philadelphia. Our office now lives here:

I was in charge of coordinating this move. (Do you have any idea what I do for a living? It's ok...most days I don't know either...) It was a super fun experience being in charge of a move this size (my only other experience with managing office moves involved far fewer people and far less...um...work). Despite the fact that I had a good time with it and got some great experience to carry forward, I am not anxious to do it again anytime soon. It was a little exhausting. Oh...also, I lost a bunch of weight. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with running around for 13-18 hours a day and only eating a lean cuisine and whatever I could scrounge for dinner all day long. Yay for happy side effects!

Also, please don't feel slighted...it's not you, it's me -- I really did want to post every day, it's just that I missed my family so much that every spare second I had during these past few weeks, I have spent doing the family thing...and not facebooking or blogging. Instead, I did stuff like going outside to pick dandelions...

...and do some family sidewalk chalk art:

So, now that I've officially caught up on sleep and spent some QT with my cutie...and my other cutie...I'm welcoming myself back to the real world.

I've missed you.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I missed you too!

    I bet you and I could chat for a week and still have lots to say :)

    So glad that you could spend some QT with your family. Thats the most important!

    also- very pretty art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I'm so happy for a new post :) And a new pic of the Sadie bear...great job on coordinating/running/doing everything on the move-you are awesome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...