Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stuff I Covet from Anthropologie

I have been mindlessly perusing Anthropologie online tonight, and it made me realize that they have a lot of awesome stuff. Stuff like this:

Urchin Test Knob

Nimbus Bedding

Diamond Pleated Sheet Set, Cream

Sculpted Mums Shower Curtain

Under The Lily Pad Dish

Battersea Sofette, Fog Linen

Mirrored Dresser

Decker Bookshelf

Rhys Chair

Ten Thousand Leagues Rug

Doily Rug

Glass Melon Doorknob

Mercury Glass Melon Knob

Mechanic's Beacon Light, Large Cage

Grow Light Pillow

Blooming Filigree Mural

Coat of arms mirror

Pen & Ink Violas

Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase

Chroma Candlestick

Pinwheel Push Pins

My Favorite Things Flashcards

Les Oeufs Verts Au Jambon

manners can be fun


Seafoam Double Strand

Fleur D'or Earrings

Mottled Morning Hoops

Chameleon Heels

Blooming Goldenrod Dress

I've decided to use this as my "registry" for my birthday this year. I know you all were wondering what to get me, so now you don't even have to think about it. Just confer with each other to make sure that everyone doesn't get me that Collier Pistache necklace...I see you eyeballing it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha i love it! i think more people should have a gift registry :) great items!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...