Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Packages 2012

Eric and I are both officially jobless - I am interviewing in the Charlotte area, but Eric can't get a job until he graduates from optometry school in May (after which he better be gainfully employed in short order).

This Christmas, we're going the super cheapo route (because that's what you do when you're jobless) with wrapping gifts:  Parcel paper and (free!) twine.  And a giant $1.99 pack of doilies.  They vaguely represent snowflakes...also, I just like the idea of a doily on a package.


I'm smitten with their simplicity...they make me happy.

3 comments:

  1. I love kraft paper wrapped with wool. I never thought of a doily, but I love how lacy it looks.

    I'm sorry to hear about the joblessness. It is such a stress - believe, me we've been there ourselves in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely idea. Contrary to popular wisdom, there is much joy in frugality. 2013 will be a amemorable year for you.
    Fond regards from India,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...